Why am I doing this blog?
This blog has a double intention.
At first it was some homework for one of my courrent subjects in the IIT called
Arch430 [Networked Technologies]. So you will be seing some posts in relation to it every week.
At tho other hand I am going to use it to comunicate with my frinds and family from Spain, so that they (you) are informe about what I am doing here.
Hope it works for both! we'll see.
At first it was some homework for one of my courrent subjects in the IIT called
Arch430 [Networked Technologies]. So you will be seing some posts in relation to it every week.
At tho other hand I am going to use it to comunicate with my frinds and family from Spain, so that they (you) are informe about what I am doing here.
Hope it works for both! we'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home